Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ****Triggers**** where am I going?

Mira
    Well all I do lately looks like its m complaining about not having people come over. Or have a phonecall or skype. Its me talking about clothing and not doing anything about I. I am filled with romantic feelings I can not shake or do anything about.

And what do I do about it? Nothing. Only complain to you lovely people.

So what do you want to do about it?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Flo (15-01-21),Suzi (15-01-21)

But there are certain things that you CAN do Mira. Read your post again. Ok, so you can't do much about having people over - except your mum - during these restricted times. What about you phoning someone or Skyping someone. These are 2 things you can do. You can do something about the clothes thing, you are in control of that. With regard to the romantic feelings...well I can't help you there. It's certainly not an uncommon thing. But again, the possibility of finding someone and starting a new relationship under the present circumstances will have to be put on hold for a lot of people until everyone's safe to go out and mingle again. There are more things in your life that you can control than you think. Little everyday things. If you can, then you'll feel empowered which will make you feel confident. Try and give it a go.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (15-01-21),Suzi (15-01-21)

Stella and Flo are right. There are things you can do, but you have to allow yourself to do that. I know it's hard, but you CAN do things. What about giving someone a call? Or join a skype convo...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Mira
    You are all right. So many good points. But who to call on skype. Only one there is my mother. I would love to do any of the things. But I just cant at the moment

What about a friend?

Mira
    the one I have is not at home today

Not at home as in back later or away? Can you plan to call later?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What about writing a letter to a friend?
    One thing I heard of which might be up your street is to make a code and write a coded letter to a friend... You're able to do calligraphy, so use that skill! So often all we get in physical post are bills (or medical letters)!

Mira
    I have had so many nice ideas about that. Even getting wax and a seal. But everything makes me to critical. I am a person that wants so bad but finds ways to hold him back.

I am getting worse and worse again