Thread: ****Triggers**** where am I going?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    WRT people sending things to each other - erm, I think I've sent you more things than I've sent anyone else!
    I talk on the phone to Stella and Ange - normally they call to check on me or make me sit down and focus on them, rather than be doing lots of other different things...

I'm going to be blunt, because you're my friend and right now you need to hear it...

1) It's up to you if you come here or not. I can't make you.
    2) It's up to you if you post or not. I can't make you.
    3) Things aren't as you think they are. I'm not always texting or calling anyone else - the only people I call is my Mum and my little sister. I rarely send things as I've not got the money to do so. I only have other contact through facebook....
    4) If I don't reply on your thread it's nothing to do with you - it means I'm caught up in something else. I'm currently dealing with home learning for my 3 kids, and Marc isn't well atm, along with everything else...
    5) You HAVE to tell your therapy team everything, and I mean everything. Anything you don't tell them isn't helping them to help you. It could be the difference between working a diagnosis or not.
    6) Many of the things you are struggling with you know is your head playing tricks on you. So combat them. Stop allowing them to win. You want to post and be friends then do it. Your head tells you that we are ignoring you - then tell yourself that it's complete and utter bo((ocks and move on. Is it easy? NO! But you have to do it...
    7) You need to take back CONTROL.. You can do this, but you have to put the work in...
    8) We can beg you to stay, we can beg you to post, we can keep on telling you that you are our friend and we like you, but that obviously isn't helping, so not I'm putting it back in your court. I'm not begging or pleading with you to stay. The choices are yours and yours alone. Stay or go. I'll still be your friend either way....
    Last edited by Suzi; 20-01-21 at 08:58 AM.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (20-01-21),Paula (20-01-21),selena (20-01-21)