Thank you Mira,

Not great and sometimes my own fault. I have good close net of friends and good family however I'm usually the one supporting others so find it difficult to reach out to those close to me.
During lockdown I've been going through domestic abuse with my partner in a emotional, controlling and sexual behaviour. The police were involved twice and he left but due to what he did I was admitted into psychiatric hospital but I couldn't go through with the police charges and here I am now and we are back together and he moved back in, it has been ok but I just can't settle and back sharing a bed together is really hard and triggering and I've not been sleeping well which impacts my mental health hugely.
Feel really stuck and scared about *sh* urges especially when I have had a recent operation because of it and its not healing well and making it harder for myself not to do anything and desperately need support in coping strategies as my usual coping strategies are becoming harder to utilise and work.x