I have some good friends and people around me, like my two flatmates who I know for quite some years by now.
There also is a close female friend to who I actually opened up and talked with about a lot of stuff. We actually were together earlier this year but unfortunately she ended our relationship after a few months, as she didn't share my feelings. I managed to accept that and I'm moving on though. So we're still at very good terms and often have a good time when going climbing together, for example. That's probably why I trust her enough and reached out to her. She seems to understand and tries to help and do her best. Unfortunately, I feel like she starts to get a little distant sometimes, maybe because it's getting a little too much for her.
I haven't really spoken with other friends though, as I think they will react the same. I suppose most people don't really know how to handle this and are scared of saying or doing something "wrong". So they end up doing nothing and thus distancing themselves and I'd like to avoid that.

And I also think that I can't really benefit from professional help at this point anymore. Not because it's that bad but rather the other way around. I really feel like I've picked myself up and can keep going, with things slowly getting better. But along that way I would just like to have some people to listen and motivate me, so I don't feel too lonely.
That's also why I don't think that therapy would really help me. I feel like I already know what I need to know and have the tools, but rather just sometimes need someone to talk to, maybe vent, or just to give me some positive assurance when things don't go as good as I'd like them to. And it feels the best to do this with people who are, or were, in the same situation, because I don't really have to explain too much and you intuitively understand a lot of my concerns.