You may steal it Although I might charge copywrite

I haven't met up with any of my friends from secondary school since I had to use sticks, then a rollator walker (he's called Wally and is amazing, my husband then built me one to go off road - her name is Eva and she can help me to paddle in the sea, go out through woods etc) and now I'm on crutches as I messed up my knee before Christmas and it's just not healing...
Has she thought of joining any online support groups? I'm part of a couple of awesome ones.
Also, I've found owning my disabilities helps me. I'm now not so embarrassed, although I'm always apprehensive about meeting people from my past as I'm very far from the Suzi they knew 30 years ago or so... New people I find easier - what you see is what you get - although I have lots of cognitive issues too now which are frustrating as hell. I'm an extrovert too, my husband has clinical depression, anxiety, social phobia and paranoia - he's had full on panic attacks where ambulances have been called etc. The best thing that ever happened to him was a change in medication and a psychotherapist who was fabulous.

Have you talked about her getting some kind of help? Some of her symptoms might be exacerbated by something simple like a vitamin D deficiency.. Could you use something like that to talk to her?