Thread: What makes you want to go arghhhhhhh!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    As a life long Tottenham fan I can completely understand your frustrations with your team Knowle. Sport can give you the biggest highs but also the lowest of lows too. If only I had a pound for every time Spurs would have a great result one week against a top 6 side and lose to a bottom 3 team the next, I’d be a rich girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    As a life long Tottenham fan I can completely understand your frustrations with your team Knowle. Sport can give you the biggest highs but also the lowest of lows too. If only I had a pound for every time Spurs would have a great result one week against a top 6 side and lose to a bottom 3 team the next, I’d be a rich girl.
    Indeed - Spurs are known for their inconsistency which has cost them a chance of winning the title.

Just over six years I went to White Hart Lane to watch Tottenham vs Forest in the league cup - Tottenham won 3-1 but I really enjoyed the ocassion.

For all the frustrations Forest give me I have sorely missed not being able to go to games since March.