Thread: What makes you want to go arghhhhhhh!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Want to know my current AAAGGHHH!? Silly braless bitches chaining themselves to railings in the middle of London causing valuable loss of police time and hundreds of thousands of pounds a day of tax payers money i.e. costs £1000 per hour to have one police helicopter in the air at any one time. Traffic being diverted, buses having to change routes, barricades being put up. Solution? Weld the chains and padlocks to the railings with the silly sods still attached and leave them there and hope the weather takes a turn for the worst!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

Angie (12-09-20),Jaquaia (12-09-20)

Mira
    Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Want to know my current AAAGGHHH!? Silly braless bitches chaining themselves to railings in the middle of London causing valuable loss of police time and hundreds of thousands of pounds a day of tax payers money i.e. costs £1000 per hour to have one police helicopter in the air at any one time. Traffic being diverted, buses having to change routes, barricades being put up. Solution? Weld the chains and padlocks to the railings with the silly sods still attached and leave them there and hope the weather takes a turn for the worst!!
    Damn Flo. You were already high on my awesome list but you keep on climbing. You are way more now then my favorite neighbour 🥰