Page 67 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunshine after the rain

I'm glad you're going to sit! You're always so busy!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Wish I was getting on as well as you with the cardi I'm knitting...Ian took Fluff puss to vet yesterday. She's old and her teeth aren't great. Vet looked in her mouth and gave her the once over...5 minutes £45! In Scotland 4 yrs ago she had 3 teeth out under anaesthetic...something in the region of £200+!! but we're a nation of pet lovers and we love her to bits and wouldn't let her suffer. Good that you're getting some chilling time in. Good girl.

How was Katie’s check up?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Morning all.
    Katie got her lovely manicure done and apparently was a very good girl. Clean bill of health so as I guessed, just being a fussy eater. Didn't stop her raiding the kitchen bin overnight!

Just waiting for psychology appointment and then I think Katie and I will head to the beach for a walk. I want to make time to relax and process after my session this week.

We had a gorgeous sunrise this morning. Its bitter cold but bright and dry. I think a good stomp about will do me good. I'm really missing my swim.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Hoorah for a manicure and a clean bill of health!
    I'm so glad you're making time to process your session today. I'm wondering if that was part of what caused more struggling last week itms?
    I'm sorry you're missing your swim. Is there anything else you could do? What about swimming in the sea? Wetsuit? Lol

I’m so glad you’re prioritising space after your session. And heading to the beach sounds perfect
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Mira
    Sounds like a great idea, the weather is the same here. I bet the beach would be great. The wind and cold can have a good impact. I hope the appointment goes well.

How are you doing love?

Walker extraordinaire!
    Had a very peaceful time at the beach with the dog. We walked for ages and calmed my head a bit.
    Spent the rest of the day pottering quietly and just doing some stuff at home.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Mira
    I am glad you had a peaceful time at the beach. Thats what the beach is for. And I hope you are kind to yourself.