Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Worried about dosage incr *SU/AB Trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know right now it doesn’t seem it, but there will be a way through, things will be fine. But none of us knows what the future holds and trying to predict it will always end up in problems, especially at the moment.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

rami
    Haha I did roll my eyes a little bit. Whether good things happen or not is another question but all I want is the pain to stop

You can talk all you want here.

I too have some male friends. I had a lot more when I was younger and very few female friends until recent years.

I think that people come into our lives for a reason. I also believe that there is some kind of plan.... Don't ignore your gut feeling, but also don't let that gut feeling stop you from living your life and having all the other experiences you are going to have....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (04-05-20)

rami
    I find it hard to believe in that. To be fair, it's hard to say what I believe in anymore. My world is completely changed since the depression. And I don't think it has been worse since the lockdown. If fact, the lockdown is somewhat helping because most of my triggers exist outside my house and I don't have to see those anymore. I don't want to ignore my gut feeling either and the reason I get it because me and him have managed to find out way back to each other when changes have happened before. So I have a feeling this might not be over but then again, it's so hard to say. I wish I could look into the future and know for sure. I hate uncertainty

I think a lot of us hate uncertainty... How is your mood atm? Are you taking the meds?

Hunni, are you trying to look too far in the future? Could you try focussing on day by day?

rami
    I understand what youre saying but sometimes and somedays, it's so so hard to see the point of "why should I continuing doing everything that i'm doing if nothing good is going to come from it?".

Thanks for the invite, I will certainly give it a go! I do a similar thing where every sunday night, I write down moments that made me happy during that week and then open all the notes at the end of the year. Someday, I dont have anything to write in it

Thing is, the future isn't something that anyone can see or be totally sure of. However, fighting the best you can each day is the best thing you can do...

You've been through so much... But it doesn't mean it's always going to be dark..... I know that my physical disabilities are degenerative, and I know what my prognoses are - BUT there are always god times, moments of lightness etc.. I'd urge you to join in with our Fab 5's on a Friday where we look for things in our week (Fri to Fri) which have been positive or made us smile. It's not always easy, but there are moments there.... It helps to break through the darkness.