Thread: I want to die **SH SU TRIGGERS**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Can I ask why you can't talk to your parents or anyone around you? I know that the lockdown situation is making so many things more difficult, but you can get through this and you can live a happy life.
    What about talking to your Dr? I know a lot of Dr's are offering telephone consultations? Or if you are at crisis point then you can text SHOUT to 85258 if you need someone at that point to help you through...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Joey
    Stella I’ve never really thought about it, I just hate the situation I’m in, the body I’m in and the way my mind works. Feeling like on a daily basis I’m not good enough. So I guess that would be the situation but I also feel like there’s no reason place for me here and I feel like ending it might give me a place to fit in. I’m not religious and I don’t believe in heaven or hell or reincarnation but I know things can’t get much worse than they are so I feel like feeling nothing will be better than I have to feel now.

Suzi my dads not in my life and my mums a very public person, when I first started dealing with depression I would suffer from migraines and panic attacks and everyone from my aunt to people I’ve never met knew and tried talking to me. I have a sig. other who is honestly amazing but I find it hard to open up to her since I blame myself for all issues that come up in the relationship. As for a doctor I’m considering it but it’s just that fear of reaching out for help