Hi thanks for the replies. I’m mainly here because of depression and PTSD, well mainly depression since this is a depression forum. I’m eating more than I used to because I used to forget to eat because of my ritalin that makes me not feel hungry much but I’ve made an effort to eat more the past few months. I like exercise but I can’t exercise like everyone else because I have a muscular disease which means I can’t break down glycogen in my muscle cells for fuel during exercise so if I carry on exercising then I end up with rhabdomyolysis which has damaged one of my kidneys and it can cause them to fail if I’m not careful.

I like dogs yes, I have a yellow Labrador called Chief.

And things I like are watching Harry Potter, Star Trek, Peaky Blinders, Grace and Frankie. I also like listening to music of all kinds. I’m a Anaheim Ducks ice hockey fan, so if anyone remembers the Mighty Ducks movies from the 90s then that’s when the Anaheim Ducks were created as an official team. Obviously with real adults playing, not the kids in the movies playing. I also like Warhammer.