Hello friends,
Thought I would write something on here. I am discovering the joys of daughters having boyfriends I feel wrung out tbh. My ex had the girls for 10 days, giving me a break. 2 days ago my eldest finished with her boyf. ( for it turns out, a number of reasons ) It now seems to be back on. I am feeling v.tired, Mum is needing quite a lot of support. It is her b.day today so we invited her over for lunch. When I have conversed with her for a few hours I am completely rung out. I have signed up for a college course for September, which is something for me to look forward to as the autumn draws near. Pen and I have had a few treats, one being the delivery of a cream tea, sooo yummy. I am listening to audio books again and helping out in the studio. Pen’s dad is in hospital sadly, he has been diagnosed with Covid - it seems he caught it there! Pen has been really worried about him, one whole month without seeing a family member From a selfish point of view, it has given me time to focus on getting things done in the house, time to cross stitch etc. x