Page 73 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

29 items ordered. 5 not sent and 3 useless substitutes. It is gradually getting worse. Currently lay on the bed cos new mattress lol. Need to get my ass into gear, got a ton on laundry to be done and I’m running out of plates again. Really need to sort myself out.

Have you thought of trying a new supermarket?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m going to have to at this rate. That’s almost a third of my order I didn’t get. It’s really not good enough. I’m just worried about getting a slot with another supermarket.

One side it my mattress is firmer than the other. I don’t understand why.

I’m getting stressed over doing nothing. I came upstairs earlier with the intention of reading, and so far I’ve browse FB, attempted to place an order with Sainsbury (gave up) emailed the mattress supplier about the level of firmness, but I still haven’t opened the book I wanted to read after almost 2hrs. And people wonder why I feel like such a failure all the time.

I wonder how one side is firmer than the other!

It's not a failure to have been distracted doing other things....

But it’s something that happens far too often with me. Whether it’s household chores (yesterday it took 2hrs to swap the mattresses, stripping and remaking the bed) or chilling out with a book I’ve been wanting to read. At least now I know that Executive Dysfunction is a genuine thing and common amongst people with mental health issues, ADHD/ADD, autism (why had I not heard of this years ago?) so I know it’s not just laziness, but it doesn’t help to get things done. I still haven’t posted the video/pics to the estate agents yet cos the place is a complete tip and an embarrassment. Losing the support of my cleaner due to lockdown had made everything so hard. What she could do in 2 hrs would take me 10 times as long. I’m just totally fed up with my way of life and being “kind to myself” and not “beating myself up” doesn’t change anything.

No it doesn't change that the jobs are still to be done etc, but the hope is that you won't push yourself to meltdown level....

But what other choice do I have? Nobody it here to help me so if I don’t do it then it doesn’t get done. That is a fact! I can’t win whatever I do and it’s so frustrating. I hate my life.

You do have choices. It doesn't have to be "all or nothing"... You could set a time and a routine to do certain things which might help? Maybe do 20 mins in the kitchen, then stop etc...

But I still end up falling behind. Like I say, no one to pick up the slack