Page 49 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: When is it gonna be my turn?

Then I’ll rephrase it. I need to make sure I don’t make the same mistakes again and prove that I’m sincere.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

Paula (02-05-20)

I can't make tonight I'm afraid... But I'll provide virtual booze and biscuits!

Thing is you think you need to make it up, but I bet none of us see it that way at all... Not that you're wrong, just that I see it very differently...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    I didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    I didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday
    Tomorrow and thanks. It’s Saturday night and rather that going out out, I’ll be staying in in.

Well that’s just great. So much for a party night. One of my best mates at Aspie has just pretty much just told me to off. Absolutely gutted. I try to do the right thing by people and is comes back to bite me in the ass. Don’t know why I bother anymore

What happened?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What happened?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Yesterday someone shared a video on the Aspie FB group without the consent of the person in the video and I called him out on it, that he was breaching GDPR (he’s admin or something on the page). The person in the vid was my friend. Well he posted something on Facebook about being accused of stuff by others, and I asked what was going on, but my concern was misinterpreted and it’s all my fault cos of what I said yesterday so clearly he’s getting over it all which is completely unfair cos it had nothing to do with him but I’m the big bad guy now who is to blame for the whole show. Yet again I try and do the right thing and it all turns to crap and I end up losing someone I care about as a result. Safe to say it’s put a real dampener on the evening. Why does this always happen to me?

Sweetheart, don’t automatically assume you’ve lost him. People argue or get upset by things, it doesn’t necessarily mean that’s the end of the relationship. If it was, I’d be divorced hundreds of times over! I suggest just letting everyone cool down, then calmly have a conversation
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Strugglingmum (02-05-20)

It’s a common theme with me. I always screw things up