The number of cases in my place has officially reached the number of 150 cases (1 death, 2 treated). But the situation in Romania reached a critical point, more than thousand cases. And the most affected area is closer to our borders, the part of Romania closer to Austria has been affected too, but the number of treated patiens is very high and they have managed to keep the situation under control.
The problem number 2 - thousands of the citizens who lost their jobs entered the country in the last weeks and not everybody has complied with the self-isolation rule. Most of people came from Italy. So the number is supposed to be bigger. These people are nearly hated by many locals because they "spread" (let's say not exactly true, as somebody stayed self-isolated) the coronavirus. The local medical system is poor and they will be hardly able to provide assistance in case of lungs ventilation (only around 10 machines in the whole republic!).
The problem number 3- from one side, a high panic (nearly everybody with mask, either it is via online or hand-made). Ironically, but I wear the masks I was supposed to wear on my annulled trip to Paris. But the saddest thing is that some people (comprising my boss) try to present the whole situation as an artificial "cyrcus" and that this is a season flu. Of course, the most are aware, but it is really dangerous, especially to see the retired in the street or people sorting out for picnics.

Shops- people have bought and still buying a lot of items, the problem is the food, as for the toilet rolls no problem, there are plenty of them...