Thread: New start

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi Jaq.....your new village looks idyllic... I take it you're both looking for a new place to live? (or haven't I read enough!) It will be a great place for the kids to live I also noticed (if I'm correct) that there's a neighbourhood watch sign on a post...we have a very 'eagle eyed' bunch of watchers in our village! I couldn't help noticing in your now closed thread what you wrote about the kids' mother Cruella and her shouting at one of the kids. I have to say that I wouldn't stand for that, having a kid sobbing on the end of the phone wanting to come home. It needs rectifying. She and the rest of her dysfunctional side of the family need reining in. No judge in the land would allow that behaviour. Those poor kids! My kids father and his parents/sister etc., did the same thing and access was stopped by me and my solicitor with the help of a Judge in private chambers with my two kids who in no uncertain fashion told said Judge that they didn't want to see their father. End of....give it some thought. But on a lighter note, well done for doing so well on your course and for being a really good mum. It's Mothers Day soon.....should be interesting! Good luck with everything

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flo For This Useful Post:

OldMike (05-03-20)