Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
Hi and welcome to DWD.
You've reached out for support and that's great and shows me that you still have a glimmer of hope - which is great.
Suicide is never the answer, and is definitely not something that you will get support for here or discussions of "the easiest way" or "the best way" because that goes against everything that I believe. I know that things won't always be like this for you and I know that there are plenty of other options.

If you are hoping for us to tell you to take your own life and discuss methods of doing so, I'm sorry but this isn't the place for you. However, should you choose to get help and to work through this then we'll be here supporting you all the way.
One of the things that I hate to hear is suicide is never the solution and just be patient or whatever. That's what everyone says everytime I go to ask them for help and btw I didn't ask for a way to commit suicide. I said that I even looked for ways which means that I'm thinking about doing it. I only asked for help not for ways to suicide.