Thread: I need someone to talk to. *SU trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Khalil
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Hi and welcome. IÂ’ve added a trigger warning as youÂ’ve discussed suicide. ItÂ’s nothing to worry about, it just ensures that other members who may struggle with this subject are able to make a choice whether to read this thread.

IÂ’m sorry youÂ’re struggling so much. Have you seen your doctor? Why donÂ’t you want to talk to your family or friends? Hunni, suicide is never the answer and I can promise you, with help this will get better . Keep talking to us, your family and friends, and your doctor. It WILL get better
    I don't have a doctor and if I probably ask for one, I bet that they'll say man up or be patient or start laughing and say that's just bull or whatever you wont be taken seriously. I don't wanna complain to my friends, I don't wanna sound like that dummy that keeps complaining all the time btw I only have 2 friends literally 2 friends. My family can't even realise that I'm struggling and all they keep doing is screaming at me do this and do this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalFrustration View Post
    Hey Khalil,

I hope you´re doing okay atm. Wanted to tell you, that I had a similiar problem. I hated it, I hated that my whole mood seemed to be effected by that one person and that I was so dependet on them. Everything seemes hopeless when they stopped paying attention to me.
    I kinda also thought about ending it all and I have kinda no idea how I managed to stop those thoughts.

If ya wanna talk to someone, I volunteer?
    I understand what you are saying and I completely agree. But I just can't do it anymore, I can't stand that feeling anymore. I prefer that I don't exist anymore than living miserably like this. I know that its just a matter of time but I seriously can't take it. I really hope that I'm not annoying you I don't like to complain to others with my own issues.
    Last edited by Suzi; 14-01-20 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)