Thread: I need someone to talk to. *SU trigger*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ChemicalFrustration
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
    I understand what you are saying and I completely agree. But I just can't do it anymore, I can't stand that feeling anymore. I prefer that I don't exist anymore than living miserably like this. I know that its just a matter of time but I seriously can't take it. I really hope that I'm not annoying you I don't like to complain to others with my own issues.
    You're definitly not annoying to me. You have a problem and want help. I choose to offer you some help, even if it's just an ear to listen to you, you seem to really need that. May I ask, what is it exactly, that you want, that could solve your problem without SU?

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalFrustration View Post
    You're definitly not annoying to me. You have a problem and want help. I choose to offer you some help, even if it's just an ear to listen to you, you seem to really need that. May I ask, what is it exactly, that you want, that could solve your problem without SU?
    As an admin note, please do not engage in 1:1 private support via PM. That is not what this site is for. I have no idea about your qualifications/training/experience and that could be dangerous for either yourself or the person you are trying to support. This is the only warning I will give about this because it is so important. If you are here to talk then that's great, but no 1:1 private support is something that I will allow.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!