Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Then we’ll be so happy to help. DWD really is such a supportive community of people that ‘get it’ and I hope you feel able to become part of that community. The thing is, we say suicide is never the solution and things will get better because it’s true. And it’s something that many of us here (including me) can talk about from experience. During my worst crisis my psychiatrist told me that there is ALWAYS a way through. It didn’t happen overnight and was a very hard journey, and I didn’t believe him at first, but he was right. If I’d have gone through with my thoughts and urges, I would have destroyed my family, who I love so very much, and I would have missed so much joy.

Hunni, it concerns me when you say you can’t access a doctor. Can I ask why? Is it because of where you live? Can I ask how old you are?
I'm 17. It's not really because of where I live but it's because of how my family thinks. They have this idea that if you visit a psychologist, you are either insane or just acting like a baby. And even if they take it seriously. Someone of them will take me for a walk and say bunch of words your father is sick etc... you know those long useless speeches and at the end you'll be told be patient. All I'm trying to fight and remove is that feeling when you don't manage to get someone you love you think your head will explode.