Thanks again

Yeah have talked to her and she has been pretty supportive tho I still think she that she is more of the 'you just have to get on with it' school. Sounds really awful but my folks being ill is helping in a sense as she knows that that is painful for me and sympathises. Its so hard tho when you feel so incapable of just getting on with it. Seems like every day is filled with so much effort - just to get through it and eat and try and get outdoors at some point. And it looks so weak when I write it down like that but it is the case. I feel totally exhausted, mentally and physically, when I get to bed even if I've done very little.

The lying in bed in the morning is the worse time. Wife wakes up abt half 6 and if I have had some sleep then i'm usually awake from then, trying to get back to sleep but usually just lying thee alone after she has left for work thinking some very dark thoughts.

There's been over a month of that now.

Having said that this morning was not quite so bad and managed to get out of bed abt 9.15 which is good. Got stuff to do today as well which helps.

Thanks again