Thread: Some advice needed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ritual93
    Hi Suzi,

I've recently just posted a brief overview of the situation..

I don't think she was eating properly, but I honestly didn't pick up on the signs! When she said she didn't want dinner, but she would cook for me and I would just say "don't worry I'll eat at home before I come to yours" I was in the dark about it then, and just assumed maybe she had a late lunch or something, but had I known she was suffering I would of been much more supportive.

I noticed little things like her fridge always being empty, but as stated, I didn't take much notice because I didn't understand she was going through something until she told me a week later after she said she didn't want to see me

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Your post has made me really emotional! I think it's so great of you to want to be there and to want to help her, but without any pressure. By checking in on her you are showing her you care and that's fabulous.
    Do you know if she's seen her Dr or got a support network around her at all?
    I am not sure at all about that, I think 4-5 weeks later to just ask her about it won't feel right... But I did my 'weekly check in' on Wednesday and she told me she is doing a bit better and that one of her friends has moved in, which is fantastic and means she has someone there for her that is looking after her, and I genuinely felt a bit of pressure relieved inside of me knowing she could count on someone.
    Last edited by Suzi; 29-11-19 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)