Thread: Suzi & Mike's Daily Video Challenge.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Firstly, Google? Secondly:

James Blunt - You're Beautiful > James Blunt > Blunt > antonym of sharp > Sharpe books > They were set during (I think) the Crimean War > Horrible Histories song about Florence Nightingale > Florence is a town/city in the N
    Tuscany region of Northern Italy > Leonardo da Vinci was a famous everything from this region > CBBC TV show Leonardo is based around a dramatised version of his early life > the trailers featured the song by Blur (Song 2) > since or all of the members of Blur went on to form The Gorillaz > Their most famous song is probably Feel Good Inc. > This was covered by Frog Leap Studios (it's the one with the bunny suit) > He also covered Adele's Rolling In the Deep > Adele > Skyfall > Other Bond Songs > Sam Smith: Writing's On the Wall > Stay With Me > There was a legal dispute about this song and Tom Petty's song I Won't Back Down > This was covered by Johnny Cash.

Johnny Cash: I Won't Back Down

Ben
    Last edited by Suzi; 16-01-20 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Changing "Room Petty" to "Tom Petty" Although, Room Petty is an awesome stage name.... Much lolling