Well, what a time Ive had over the last week! Basically, I found out that the second neurologist referred me to a third neurologist who has organised some botox for me (not sure when it is, can't remember if Ive covered this bit, lol). So, I rang the third neurologist's secretary and she said that thats all arranged, but that if I wanted to see the neuro first (I do) then its a 20 week wait for the consultation (by which time I may have had the botox). So, I decided to go private to see the neuro, got all of that arranged. And then, all of a sudden, last week hes made an NHS appointment for me for this coming Tuesday! Which is great, so I should find some stuff out without having to pay for it, which is cool.

Also, I went to a podiatrist this week and they put more wedges in my shoes (been through this rigmarole more than once), which made things worse so Ive taken them out and am seeing her again in about 6 weeks.

I am nervous about seeing the new neurologist. I do write everything down for them as standard, in case I forget anything or my nerve doesnt hold about certain details and I end up minimising, so there is no problem there - I think its just anxiety. I think as well that its a case of Ive been to this doctor and that one and surgeons and none of them have done anything, so Im a bit anxious that its going to be more of the same. I feel its up to me to get something out of these people, rather than them providing a service, in a way, and I don't like that feeling. However, whether thats just a feeling I have or whether its the way the system works, I don't really know at this point.

Anyway! So its been fairly hectic - hopefully some good will come out of it. I hope everyone is doing well, and I shall let you know how it all goes.

Cheers

T