Page 72 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Checking in

I dropped a rather large hint a while ago - I have a beautiful dressing table but end up doing my make up on the window sill to get the best light. So, I said that it’d be really handy if the table was put under the window, but that could only happen if the wardrobes are moved into another room ...... that was about 6 weeks ago - I know my husband and he has to take time to mull these things over
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    no, into a tv/gaming room/spare bedroom. But Si has started talking about reworking the study into a dressing room
    What you haven't got a dressing room, every Princess MUST have a dressing room

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    I dropped a rather large hint a while ago - I have a beautiful dressing table but end up doing my make up on the window sill to get the best light. So, I said that it’d be really handy if the table was put under the window, but that could only happen if the wardrobes are moved into another room ...... that was about 6 weeks ago - I know my husband and he has to take time to mull these things over
    6 weeks don't hold your breath there, just put Post It notes scattered round the house and Si might get the hint
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Lol... subtle...

How are you today?
    Last edited by Suzi; 09-12-19 at 10:19 AM.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’m fine. And I might just be able to finish my cross stitch today
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

OldMike (09-12-19)

Woohoo!

I finished the cross stitch - just got to finish the backstitch ((which I hate doing but hey ho). It’s gorgeous

I’ve drooped another dose today which means that, for the first time, I’ll be going 24 hours between dose. This is the one I was most worried about...

Mira
    Are we going to see the cross stitch?

Are you still worried? Or is it going well?

Well done for finishing! Can't wait to see it!

How's the reduction going so far?

I’ll show you all when I’ve done the backstitch.

I was feeling really, really sick all evening and night and I’ve got a headache this morning. Still, today a decorator is coming to give us a quote to paint the new tv room and the downstairs shower room I’m chuffed, I didn’t want Si to decorate the rooms as that’s not really his forte, but I thought he’d baulk at spending the money on getting someone to do it

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (10-12-19)

OO that sounds exciting!

How are you doing love? Do you have anti sickness meds? Peppermint or ginger biscuits are meant to help?