Yes and no
Here is my story (I may have to add to it as time goes on).
I was born and grew up in my country(E.Europe) in my primary school and secondary school years (till 18) I never really made any friends at school and had only four other kids I hung out with. I was bullied at my first school so I developed a bit of a detached attitude that later on really prevented me from making friends or girlfriends (I learned early that the only way to stop such people is to become the tough guy and fight back until they stop). Also till then I had 2 best friends from my first school who at least in my eyes turned on me or abandoned me(also another reason I became asocial and really distrustful of people).Meanwhile I had a kind of a weird relationship with my mom. I had learned she was cheating on my dad and had told her to stop but she kept on talking to her "friend" on the phone anyway, even in front of me. Then I left for university. I was till then a grade A student and all the smartest people in my class were going to study abroad so not knowing what to do with my life. I decided to follow one of these 4 friends to the city where he was studying. I was there for 3 year in which I kinda lost hope that I would graduate and also felt that the people in the country really didn't want me there and at one moment I had my grandpa die of cancer, me get expelled and my parents telling me they couldn't help me financially any longer (turns out my mom's wealth for her new company and her new shopping sprees were because of her new rich boyfriend) all within a month. I found a job in construction worked a bit and moved to a different country but now I again feel lost. I work a job I hate. I can't afford a decent home so I live in a shared flat. I am going no where with my studies because I can't motivate myself to study and because I am a poor foreigner feel like I will remain single forever. Ah, also since I moved here I started aggressively balding at the back of my head.