Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
OK the changing of meds will be a nightmare for her! As a general rule it takes around 6 weeks for any anti depressant medication to get fully into someone's system, and then each time the dose/meds are changed it takes the same amount of time. Meds also take about the same to get out of your system - so if she's on a med for 2 weeks and changes then she's going to have the starting side effects of 2 meds and one leaving her system too itms?
Do you go with her to the Dr?

I see changes with her very quickly when meds are switched - within days sometimes - this latest switch occurred almost 2 weeks ago and on the day of the change she sent me the following message “ I know i am a mess just now i am up and down in mood i am trying so hard to be better, please dnt leave me when things get hard, honestly i love you so much and I dnt ever mean to push you away so dnt let me when i have another bad day, please bare with me, I dnt want to loose you, I honestly mean it when i say I want to spend the rest of my life with you”

I’ve offered too but she wants to go alone
She tells me that when alone with the doctor she feels she can open up more and talk to the doctor

This weeks been brutal she’s been very very distant
She’s changed plans we had made and is sleeping lots and being a stranger