Thread: Hello Everybody

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AAndrea

Unemployed and Lonely **SU Trigger**

Hello
    It's now September normally I would be going back to education but now I am an unemployed. When I was younger I thought I would have an amazing life with job I enjoyed and was capable of doing and in a relationship with a guy who really cares make.
    I always knew I want i wanted to do with my life When I graduated from University I was the One with a plan . I was wanted to into diplomatic service or the civil service and serve my country but brexit made me disillusioned with politics .
    I always know what to do next but now I don't for the first time in my life.
    Three years of university and now I am I unemployed and single.
    I don't want to be a lawyer either.
    I can't even get a simple retail job. I aplly for retail jobs and hear nothing .
    Despite having a family I am pretty much lonely . All my friends are doing post grad, working or travelling
    I am.22 but I am a.just a stupid little girl in an adult world.
    This is actually my life. Sometimes I wish i.was dead so I won't have to.deal.with this humiliation of not having a job.
    I know people have it harder than me.
    I will gone for a while but I will come back posting.

I've added a su trigger warning due to your content.

It's not something to be humiliated by not having a job... I'm not in paid employment, but it's far from a humiliation!

Have you spoken to anyone at a careers service?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Nick310771
    Hey AAndrea that is the plus side of this site - theres lots of us out here that feel the same - it doesnt make it better for you maybe but if you can talk to someone that understands then that can be a help - well it helps me
    Its all relative and its not about people having it harder than you its about you and how you feel - just ask or chat or sound off ...no job today doesnt mean no job tomorrow - you have a degree which is incredible - being single isnt forever and no one on here judges anyway ..
    i am now unemployable due to my depression and its a daily battle to come to terms with it but there's still lots you can do in the meantime to keep you busy or get help with CVs, ideas for what you want to do..,.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick310771 For This Useful Post:

Suzi (07-09-19)