Thread: Don’t know what to do!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AAndrea
    Hello
    I am 22 and have issues with depression .

I am sorry about your brother . I am a big sister and nothing is more powerful than a sisters love.
    When it comes to mental health in men . Men find it harder to open up about thier feelings. This could be a factor
    It looks like he is still in love with that woman .

You cant save people but all you can do is love them and be a good sibling there for him

You cant force people to get help .

I hope this not the case but something will happen which will force him to realise he has problem and needs help.

I had a breakdown during my law exam and that event made me realise i was sabbogating my degree and ruining years of hard work.

After that incidebt i got diagnsed with depression and since then been woking to change my life around.
    Recently i gradauted university with a 2.1 degree in law.

I will be praying for your brother tonight and your family..

Hugs and lots of love

I hope it all works out

Sorry if my advice was not helpful.

I am sorry for saying this but this looks like heartbreak which he is struggling with.

Your brother probably feels like he will never meet anyone like the women he was in a relationship with.

When you see people settling down and having children and when you are not .

It is easy to feel like you are falling behind and worry about not meeting the one.

I have another tip

Have you tried talking to his friends and telling them the family are really worried about him.

Maybe the friends could get through to him.

I am sorry if my advice is not helpful
    I hope and pray things work out for your brother.

He deserves to be happy
    Last edited by Suzi; 22-08-19 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :) Removing su reference