Thanks for such a quick response, it feels great just to write it down!

Firstly I think he is scared of how he is feeling which is why he doesn’t want to go to the drs. I asked him point blank this morning if he was scared and he let out a small laugh/shrug and said yes. This is why I am being a little gentle with him but will keep offering the suggestion.

I am actually going abroad with work on Sunday for a week which I am worried about doing. I know it will be good for both of us to have a little break but I will be worried about him the whole time.

In terms of doing something fun together, we’ve done a few things lately. Days out, nights away but nothing is bringing a spark back. I’m not expecting early relationship behaviour, just the way it was 2+ months ago. I’m struggling to figure out whether I am over analysing his behaviour and making it more dramatic than it actually is or if it actually hasn’t gotten Any better.

In fact - I think that is the crux of it. I am speculating, he hasn’t been diagnosed, he isn’t able to give me a detailed view of how he is feeling, for all I know it could just be a rough patch that I need to give him time and space for. Everything is just flying through my head at the moment!