Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    YAY you made it!

Hunni, listen. I'm going to level with you. Before I knew what my husband's diagnosis was I had no idea of what I was dealing with and my mind went to (what would be for me) the worst outcome - he didn't want to be with me and our children anymore or that there was something more wrong.... I promise you, no matter how much you think she can't take it, it's better than what she's probably thinking...
    Talk to her. She's your wife and she loves you and she'll want to help. Let her know about the Drs appointment and let her come with you.

Why did you drop out of the course? What was is? Why have you deleted all your social media accounts?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hugo2
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    YAY you made it!

Hunni, listen. I'm going to level with you. Before I knew what my husband's diagnosis was I had no idea of what I was dealing with and my mind went to (what would be for me) the worst outcome - he didn't want to be with me and our children anymore or that there was something more wrong.... I promise you, no matter how much you think she can't take it, it's better than what she's probably thinking...
    Talk to her. She's your wife and she loves you and she'll want to help. Let her know about the Drs appointment and let her come with you.

Why did you drop out of the course? What was is? Why have you deleted all your social media accounts?
    Thank you Suzi

I was three months short of a diploma in photography. It just wasn't fun anymore, I weighed up whether the outcome was worth the effort and made my decision. As for social media, I was finding it more of a burden than an aid (or tool) to keep in touch with people and again it really just didn't seem worth the effort.