Thread: life acording to ayesha

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’m sorry you had to leave church. Although it’s not ideal, could you have your vicar or curate come to do for some bible study?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

ayesha
    quick evening check-in

I just had roast lamb and mint sauce, and now I'm feeling quite relaxed. hoping for a quiet night

ayesha
    today is going pretty good so far.

yesterday, both me and my carer got a good amount of sleep (in fact my carer was up first)

when she walked in to the room she was very impressed to discover I'd stayed relatively clean, and because of that, getting ready didn't take us long

for breakfast I had a healthy fruit salad (pairs, grapes, peaches and plums), and rachel had some cerial

after breakfast we just talked and listened to what was going on outside (the birds, the traffic, the people walking by) etc

we are having a quiet day today. I need to reserve my energy because tomorrow we are going to an army museum, but I am feeling pretty good and relaxed at the moment and that's the main thing. I litirally have no plans for today so: no need to stress about things not happening

for dinner rachel is cooking me hawaiian chicken (it's a recipie I found and liked), so I have it more often now

Does Rachel live with you 24/7? It sounds like she makes sure you try to get out and about as much as possible
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.