Thread: Depression rules my life

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Is he taking the medication properly? Same time, same dose every day? If the meds aren't helping then he does really need to see his Doctor...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Angepange01
    No not really when hes in a good place he takes 60mg everyday but if hes taken other things he tends to drop the dosage to 40 or even 20 mg sometimes. This weekend has been quite a good one we got out and about which was nice. Been doing a alot of looking around for alternatives and found a couple things id like him to try. One is turmeric which Im sure I saw someone mention on here somewhere and the other is a tablet called Joyful. The name made me read a bit about it, its a vegetable capsule that helps to elevate your mood apparently and vegan I think it said, not that my husband would care about that part. Anyway ive ordered some to try as nothing can be worse than all the chemicals hes been putting into his body over the years. His mood is quite stable at the moment but that can all change over night hes still not doing very much but I dont like to push him as it never helps. Have to hope he stays taking the 60mg for awhile again as hes usually best with that dosage. As for seeing a doctor who knows has to be his choice its not really something he wants to do, but again he could change his mind over night