Thank you Jaquaia - love the name by the way.

My GP will be closed as of now so I won't be able to speak to them until Tuesday after the bank holiday period. I plan to call them in the morning and I'm guessing I might be tearful like I am right now when I talk to them. I just want to talk to someone and get started on talking therapy or some medication or both, as you say.

I think my problems have been ongoing since 2001. I was physically assaulted (I was 15 at the time). I was also bullied a lot at school and taken advantage of at college.

I became physically ill in 2012 and had to leave my job that I held down of 8 years. It wasn't an easy decision at all and I took 2 years off job hunting just to recover and recharge.

I was deemed adequately treated in 2015 and I went into social work. What a mistake that was. I did well but I couldn't keep up with the shifts. It got worse in 2016 and I resigned. The manager gave me a bad reference and bullied me throughout my working with her. My weight dropped by a stone because I couldn't eat and I looked constantly tired and drained.

In 2017 I went back into office work and did really well in my first temporary assignment. I was kept on for another 12 months but no permanent role was offered despite the department being short staffed and that was when I found work where I am now. As I say I was doing well but I haven't been in the best of health. I haven't been physically well again because I suffered from overt hypothyroidism, I have a dental abscess which needs treating, am overdue on B12 injections, need mega doses of vitamin D and I have only just gotten over a stomach virus and a urinary tract infection. Also undergoing a complaints procedure with my previous endocrine consultant who bullied me and shouted at me during an appointment with him. I feel that what has gone on over the past month is stressing me out and what happened today (though it is seen as a training issue) is just the straw that broke the camel's back. I stormed out of the office at the close of business without saying goodbye to my manager. That was how annoyed I was.