Thank you guys for all your kind words, I ended up going for lunch with my friend today and she's putting me in touch with a friend of hers that's been through the same thing so I can have someone to talk to about it. I'm currently coming off sertraline but I can't remember the name of the new one. Lena's attitude is just getting worse and worse and it really feels like she doesn't care about anything, although I ended up breaking down in front of her earlier because I just my finger and shouted in pain and she ignored me, when I asked her about it she said she hadn't heard me but she still didn't seem bothered (I had bent my nail right back and it REALLY hurt) and then she got in a mood for no reason and I just got really upset. After I broke down we had a really good chat (she ended up crying too) and she says she is going to try harder, I just hope she sticks to it.
I'm going to try and get some sleep now, I just feel so exhausted, low and miserable at least when in asleep I don't feel anything
Thanks you again for being so supportive, I forgot how much I love you guys, I've missed it here xx