Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
I know you're upset, but please can you stop talking about being "tipped over the edge" as there have been quite enough cases.... What about finding out who your local counsellor or MP is and asking them for help?
I've just come off the phone to the samaritans, something like this really triggers me into that downward spiral of despair so I don't say that lightly. On top of that my brothers being playing up again, being disrespectful to my mum. Today I've felt like a boiling pot of emotions with my anxiety. The samaritan was really lovely & the best chat I've ever had with them.

She was understanding & constructive unlike my 1st experience calling them when I was abruptly cut off. I told her literally everything that I've mentioned on here. That call has reallly encouraged me to call them more often, especially when I'm in distress. It definitely helped calm me down a bit as its good to talk openly. It's also encouraged me to volunteer myself as a samaritan & I have an interview next month to discuss that . I could look into the CAB support & a counsellor perhaps.