Thread: Depression, loneliness & excessive worry*SH Trigs*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I can't agree with Jaq strongly enough. TBH I don't know how many more ways I can say the same things. Yes that's harsh, but hunni you don't do anything to try to change anything. The only things you've done is join a meetup group (which is awesome) but you say that they are all older than you... I know you keep going to interviews, but honestly you need to work on getting you better first. There is a reason you aren't getting the jobs - not being horrible, but is it your interview technique? Lack of Qualifications? Applying for the wrong things?
    Why not find the CAB number and call them tomorrow? Sort this sanction thing out? Then call Mind and see if there's a group you can go to, or if they have free counselling or a recovery college? All these things can be done maybe 1 a day?
    I'm not saying jump up and change everything all at once, but if you genuinely want to get better then you are going to have to make a decision to change and sort it. Go to the Dr - if you don't like yours then find a new one....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post: