Thread: Depression, loneliness & excessive worry*SH Trigs*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SA89
    I looked after 160+ students today in an exam hall. The teaching agency I registered with back in December finally give me a shift but as an exam invigilator. I had to be vigilant and patrolled the rows of student desks. Only 3 asked me for something; 1 for a pen, 1 for a tissue & 1 to go to the toilet. I gave them their exam papers & collected them at the end & that was it, easy £26.00 for 2 & half hours work. There was 6 other invigilators along with me. On Friday I have an appointment to register with another Teaching agency as I'd like some TA work in the Bolton area.

Then I came home to find my front garden packed with people & music blasting. My chav dickhead brother thinks everyday is a party. I agree with you Suzi but I'm really not the type to put my foot down. I avoid conflict like the plague because I'm very timid & have my own issues. My mum is the same. This brother has always had an intimidating, controlling personality so it's not easy. I had a look at office angels but couldn't find anything. I've applied for lots of admin agencies but don't get a look in .
    Last edited by SA89; 15-05-19 at 06:46 PM.