Thread: Getting there

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Hi both. Yes it is on the whole going well. I do sometimes feel like I am being dragged in all directions. H is getting lonely as I am spending a lot of time with Arty. We are very much in love. Arty has just moved into her new house and I have been spending a lot of time doing diy at her place. I love her new house and would rather be there than at my own. The two dogs have adjusted to living in two houses but Artys cat Joe is not impressed and has taken to living upstairs when the dogs are with Arty and me. Hubby has taken this well. I have arranged to see him every Tuesday evening to catch up as he spends a lot of time looking after my dad now. H is still drinking a lot and has mood swings from happy to very depressed. It's frustrating as I want her to find her way in life but her anxiety stops her from doing anything. The docs don't want to know because of her alcohol addition. They have suggested she contacts a local group but she just won't. Often she spends hours in bed or watching Netflix. I am glad I have Arty now to help me through it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

OldMike (18-05-19),Suzi (18-05-19)