Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    If deformed means that you are a smart woman, open minded and in interested in other people and cultures. Trying to better better yourself and build a future for yourself without looking down on anyone or anything. Then yes. You should even be proud of being deformed.

But if you think the "regular" definition applies to you then I have to say (and this is something I hardly ever say), you are wrong!

I am a man of many believes. But not a religious one. But if I were to believe in a higher power. Or god. Restrictive thinking would not fit that lifestyle. When my grandmother died we were in church. And I kept hearing god is love. God is love. God loves all his children. Then there we are. All his children. That tells me the gay children, the sick children, the muslim children, the transgender children. I could go on and on. And if that is how we look at someone and say thats a religious person. Then I think everyone of us here on this forum is deeply religious.

To me its that simple.

I live in the Dutch bible belt. A small village with 12.000 people next to me and 14 churches. They all separate over (in my view stupid) rules. They go to church in a car. They dress differently. They watch tv. etc etc. To me that's not religion. There are so many religious people that are doing out of the box things to feel a deeper connection to god. And if that helps them. Then by all means go for it. Who cares what other people think of it? I think its a personal thing to begin with. Your own connection to god. What does other people give the power to determine how you should express your love or your feelings?

Selena. Through your posts we have gotten to know the person you are. And the person you have become even through the difficult times. You are a woman with mental health problems yes. But these do not define you. Its a part of you. But its not all that you are. And its not how you or anyone else should look at you. And the way you are has nothing to do with being deformed. I myself have never ever seen a person I would call deformed. Sadly there are a lot of people with problems and issues. But thats not being deformed.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (17-01-21),OldMike (17-01-21),Paula (17-01-21),selena (17-01-21),Stella180 (17-01-21),Suzi (17-01-21)