Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Walker extraordinaire!
    Time, a good cry, friends to tell me how wonderful I am and too good for him, a new hobby.

Not being able to travel at the moment is horrible, especially for someone who gets such a buzz from it.
    You work so hard and are so clever, I'm glad you have acknowledged your success, be proud of it.... you deserve to be proud of all you have achieved.

You have not failed in your personal life. You have spent the past years looking after your mum through illness, you have been grieving and adjusting to life without this important person in your life..... that is not failing.
    You may not have a significant other in your life right now but that is not failing, that is a season of your life which we have all been through.i know the longing of waiting to find the love of your life but enjoy the hobbies you can, enjoy your friends, take time to see the beauty around you.
    Being in a relationship does not guarantee happiness or a fairy tale ending, the important thing is to be able to fill your life with the things you enjoy. You are so much more than a relationship Xx
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Paula (16-10-20),selena (16-10-20)