Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    I have had an online boyfriend (NO MORE ONLINE DATING if he is far away).

Our communication has been very good, for nearly a year or so. Once he pointed out that the problem is distance between us. That was back in January. He supported me a lot after my mom's death, having given his warmth. He liked me as a woman too. My mom got to have known him before her death, not in real life, but she gave her blessing. He also has been very much impressed with her life that she had raised me alone...

So I told him I can relocate anywhere, no problem and I like the place he lives (apparently!). I even applied online for an assessment to be registered for Master's degree at the local university there only to be with him...and to my surprise, they replied I can follow Master or Ph.D. studies there!

So, I bought a ticket, but corona changed my plans....The flight in March had been annulled. And I accumulated more debts on lockdown, he got depressed too.

We restarted our communication in summer. It was very beautiful, I mean he is not ideal, but his attitude was not bad at all!

I did not know if I can visit him in autumn, although my flight had been apparently rescheduled.

Then our communication stopped, he hasn't replied to my messages anymore....I accidentally saw his pic with another woman, I've got everything. And I decided to cut everything between us, because he has already blocked me too on one of his accounts, not secretly following him behind other persons....It is a bit more than a week. It is hard, but I decided to leave with my head up and dignity. Although everything is bleeding with sorrow inside of me.

This evening I have broken in tears and called my Dad. Nothing special...
    I just told him about my online relationship...briefly. But his reply put me down: "Yep, unpleasant...but...damn...I wanted you to relocate here by my side, staying by my side, not with that man somewhere else. If he returns to you, then I will remain without my daughter with me."
    Last edited by selena; 16-10-20 at 07:21 PM.