Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mira
    I was born in holland, but since both parents were German I had the German nationality (till I was 11 then became Dutch). In my childhood I was bullied pretty intense about a few things. But mostly for being German. I was called a nazi when I was 4 and people painted swastikas on our shed etc.

This shaped a great deal on how I became me. I feel German and in a lot of ways I resent dutch people. They are known all over the world for there open minded attitute towards others. But thats not true.

So in my own world everything about Germany was great and the dutch way was bad while growing up.

But after going to Germany more and more. I noticed they have there own issues and problems. So sadly every place and country has its strong points and weaker ones.

I remember my ex told me that in Birmingham she loved how everybody interacted with everyone. All flavours of society. But I read papers where they said certain etnicities were struggling because there were not enough of people in there own group to make sure they could all marry within the group.

Sadly every country has its problems. Thats why its good to try and be better. Every time and everywhere.

I hope this is written ok. Feels like I lost my thoughts a few times haha.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mira For This Useful Post:

Paula (15-06-19)