Thread: Selena on the Way to Wonderland *SH TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Et je m'envole, vole, vole, vole, vole, vole. Que d'espérance.
    Thank you for support everybody. This means a lot to me.
    Even my spiritual confessor encouraged my decision.

We have been today to church with my Mom. However, there is sometimes a false unpleasant woman there.
    Firstly, she asked my mom my name so that she will pray for me and she is still to discuss me!!!

If she approaches ever my private area, I'll just tell her to leave me in peace.

On our way home, she approached, being behind. There was a young woman in a short (but normally short) skirt. I told my mom that this is what I would like. But this woman from church suddenly interfered and told that wearing shorter skirts is that for those without any belly and until a X age! So if I want to wear it, it means it's incompatible.
    I don't see anything wrong, there is nothing vulgar about this piece...Maybe I'm wrong. Is there a certain code in London?

No! In London, anyone can be themselves! Wear whatever makes you feel good about yourself
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

selena (19-05-19)