Thread: Spiteful sibling causing low mood *TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sounds to me Matt as if your sister is quite insecure and a little jealous for some reason. Might be because you're doing the things you like to do and are getting along fine. So basically, she has the problem not you! Try and let it wash over you as hard as this might be. I'd also give her a wide berth when you can. The old saying is true...you can choose your friends but not your relatives!.. don't let things get in the way of you getting well. You're doing ok. Myself and my brother had a relationship like yours. He's passed on now but we didn't see each other for 13 years once! Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy life...and the football match with your nephew.

Quote Originally Posted by Flo View Post
    Sounds to me Matt as if your sister is quite insecure and a little jealous for some reason. Might be because you're doing the things you like to do and are getting along fine. So basically, she has the problem not you! Try and let it wash over you as hard as this might be. I'd also give her a wide berth when you can. The old saying is true...you can choose your friends but not your relatives!.. don't let things get in the way of you getting well. You're doing ok. Myself and my brother had a relationship like yours. He's passed on now but we didn't see each other for 13 years once! Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy life...and the football match with your nephew.
    Thanks Flo you're a star from the heavens! You're right, you have to protect your health otherwise you're not useful to anyone and can plunge quickly. Really appreciate your words! But she spots a psychological vulnerability and attacks it in a passive aggressive way. Like I said above, think she has narcissistic tendencies. Most of her close mates in her life fall out with her eventually. But enough about her!

Take care all you angels!