Thread: Spiteful sibling causing low mood *TRIGGERS*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd find that upsetting too! Have you been able to talk to her and tell her how it makes you feel?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'd find that upsetting too! Have you been able to talk to her and tell her how it makes you feel?
    Hi Suzy, hope you're well, thanks for the reply.

Yes I've told her about the spiteful and mean consequences many may times before. She just tries to deflect and distract and never takes accountability. To suggest I'm not responsible enough to take my nephew to a football match is beyond vicious.

I think she has a deep seated bitterness towards me as I was the baby of the family and got attention that she had before I arrived. My point is she's a grown woman and I expect to treated the way I treat others. I'm always pleasant with her. I've had to have no contact with her for months at a time because of her abusive behavior. Pretty toxic, she's selfish too.

Unfortunately I am one of those people in life who is pretty sensitive to barbed comments, especially from family members. I'd prefer a punch in the mouth tbh. Its also the anniversary of our parents bereavement this week which doesn't help,

Guess I can only keep her at arms length.

Take care