Thread: False Emotion Disorder **STRONG AB/SU Triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Depression is mental, it's classified as a mental illness, not a physical illness, it just can have physical causes and symptoms. Not really a better classification than real/false depression.

I clearly referred to scientific studies, I can provide links if you'd like, extremely easily. I'm not sure how easily available they will be as they tend to be in academic/professional journals which require subscription, so it's possible you would only be able to read the abstract. I can access the vast majority through my university. If that isn't using scientific evidence then I don't know what is. And that comment itself tells me that there's no point even debating this with you.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Ken Willidau
    Apparently, I'm not exactly breaking new ground here, myself. I'm just adding a twist to it. Mine is a physical illness that causes mental issues. And if you can find a study that debunks my theory, I'd be happy to read it.

Here's just a few of the blurbs on a search of 'forward head posture depression':

The truth is, almost every single doctor who has created alternative treatment continues to ignore the real cause of depression: forward head posture.

Forward head posture is bad on the body because each time we get ... It leads to depression, anxiety, stress and all other negative terms that ...

The next time you're feeling sad and depressed, pay close attention to your posture. According to cognitive scientists, you'll likely be slumped over with your neck and shoulders curved forward and head looking down.