Thread: False Emotion Disorder **STRONG AB/SU Triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ADMIN NOTE: As an important aside, I'm going to ask you to be mindful of the way that some of what you have said may come across. Making comments like Jaq not being open minded, asking Angie if she wanted a DNA sample etc just aren't something I'm happy to allow on here. Please remember that the team members are giving up their time to help me to run this place - somewhere that has meaning and importance to so many others.
    You have belittled the effect that abuse and the horrors of living through those kind of experiences can have on people by completely ignoring that with regard to your own mental health.
    Suggesting that depression may not be real and "just in your face" is against what I stand for. It's so hard for so many to ask for help with their mental health and to suggest that it may be a "false emotion" really isn't something that I'm happy for that message to be something I'm seen to promote.
    I am not intending to "mute you", but I am standing up for what I believe and what I promote here and on the facebook page. I have worked very hard to get the the reputation that I have built up over the years and actually now being recommended by Mental Health Professionals..
    We have asked repeatedly for more research to back up what you are saying, but you have not got anything to show, I've done some research and can't find a shred of evidence to back up your claims/theories. Maybe you're onto the route cause and can cure depression - that'd be amazing and I'd be happy to eat humble pie... However I can't see that happening.

I am going to close this thread now and ask that you do not start any more regarding this theory. Thank you.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Allalone (10-02-19),Angie (10-02-19),Jaquaia (11-02-19),OldMike (13-02-19),Paula (10-02-19)