Thread: False Emotion Disorder **STRONG AB/SU Triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ken Willidau
    I'm just trying to help. I write joke books. I thought when I put this here (or anywhere) that people would be saying 'Yes. That's it.'. I wasn't expecting a negative reaction and, at least, a 'That's interesting. I wonder.'. I truly believe this is the reason for my depression.

When I mentioned the impossible jar and getting the rage in your face, I think that's what happens with roid rage. Making the rage face lifting huge weights and the steroids working out the face and them feeling enraged after it. Their face has 'frozen' like that and then when it starts firming up will cause a rage feeling.

Forward head motion is another example of causing it.

Actually, doing anything too much that's resulting in a hangover effect from the exertion to your face and not making the connection between cause and effect.

I’ve added an additional trigger warning to your thread, Ken, as you’ve discussed abuse. As with Suzi’s edit, it’s nothing for you to worry about, it’s DWD policy to protect all our members

I’m not going to say ‘yes, that’s it’ when I firmly believe it really isn’t it. You’ve told Jaq she didn’t have an open mind when actually what she was saying is strongly backed up by decades of scientific evidence and proof. I appreciate this is what you feel about your own health but I’d be very surprised if you thought most people you discuss this with would agree with your theory. I’d be happy to consider any evidence you have, though
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.