Thread: False Emotion Disorder **STRONG AB/SU Triggers**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ken Willidau
    I am the happiest person people know because I do have positive facial expressions when I am with them. It's when things end or I disengage that the face drops (the switch) and the false emotions come into play.

I don't know why any idea would be hard to stomach. Sometimes things are as complicated as we make them. Why can't your face hurt as much as your legs from over-exercising it. If depression hurts why can't hurt depress and it being a two-way street? Who's to say the brain isn't flawed. And it is trying to fix physical issues with mental solutions?

Who's to say there isn't false depression? And who's to say that however you get there it's not going to have the same effect on the brain? I believe I suffer from false depression. It is depression. But it's what is causing mine that I question. All of my thoughts are on my brain all the time. I question what brings them to the forefront at times.
    Last edited by Jaquaia; 09-02-19 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Please try not to double post within minutes